FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: IDEA FLIGHT ENTERPRISE
Q: What is Idea Flight Enterprise?
A: Idea Flight Enterprise is the Idea Flight iPad application developed for clients like schools, cultural institutions, agencies or anyplace where leading in-person meetings and keeping everyone on the same page is important.
Q: How does it work?
A: Using Idea Flight Enterprise (like Idea Flight) is simple:
- Any PDF file will work—converting files to PDF is simple. There are several good online tutorials for creating PDFs, here is one.
- Files can easily be accessed through email, iTunes File Sharing or Dropbox.
- Not everyone has an iPad? Display your content on an external monitor for large audiences using a VGA or HDMI adaptor, or use AirPlay to stream to an Apple TV (requires iOS 6).
- Opt to add a BOARDING PASSCODE to your content to control access for added security.
- Pinch & Zoom, and Rotate to change the orientation to suit you and the presentation or draw attention to a specific area during your lesson, discussion, gathering or presentation.
- Guide Passengers in Locked mode, and then Unlock to allow them to scroll, tap to screens of particular interest or to recap at the end.
- As an option, Pilots and Passengers can access the Passenger List to view names, titles, and photos using LinkedIn, and invite them to connect.
Q: What are the benefits of Idea Flight Enterprise?
A: Enjoy benefits now and in the future:
- Unlimited use of Idea Flight as a Pilot and Passenger
- Get UPDATES and NEW FEATURES included with your one-time purchase
- Take, save and access Notes anywhere and anytime
- Access a Welcome guide preinstalled in the App
- Works with Idea Flight and Idea Flight Enterprise for Pilot and Passenger mode
Q: What is included in Idea Flight Enterprise?
A: Purchasing Idea Flight Enterprise includes the CURRENT VERSION of Idea Flight (2.1.1), the CURRENT IN-APP PURCHASE (Pilot upgrade, Flight Controls, Passenger Plus, Call Button) and any FUTURE IN-APP PURCHASES added to the original version of Idea Flight.
Q: I’ve already purchased Pilot using in-app purchase through the original version of Idea Flight. Will it work with Idea Flight Enterprise if my institution or other colleagues use it?
A: Yes, Idea Flight and Idea Flight Enterprise are inter-compatible, however, all participants must upgrade to v2.0 to connect and access new features. Upgrade NOW.