No credit check box truck leasing is a lease-purchase that has no credit check. This simply means that the leasing company won’t check the credit report of the potential client before signing the lease agreement for the box truck. Bad credit truck financing or no credit check box truck leasing can allow you to acquire the best box trucks without having to invest so much money.
Obtaining a no credit check box truck leasing is not impossible, howbeit, it can be quite difficult. If you are an owner-operator with good business credit, decent annual revenue, and are working with a company you have a good relationship with, you might be able to work out a more convenient way to get a no-credit check box truck lease.
This sort of leasing agreement will let you set a stipulated number of monthly payments with the leasing company. Within the leasing period, the leasing company will still have to retain ownership of your box truck. Once you clear all the payments, you will get back the ownership of your truck.
However, note that box truck financing options are generally easier to get even if you have a bad credit score. But just as was noted above, the leasing company will use the box truck as collateral for your truck loan. Even though no credit check box truck leasing is possible, it is always challenging to find and benefit from such a program. In addition, such loans can be very costly.
Pros and Cons of No Credit Check Box Truck Leasing
When looking to leverage this route to acquire your box truck, note that it is important you understand the benefits and risks of what you are getting into. To help guide you on the right path, here are the top pros and cons of this kind of leasing program.
Table of Content
- No need for your credit score: The primary benefit of a no credit check box truck lease is that your credit score won’t be a factor. You won’t have to bother about having a bad rating and can immediately proceed with the application.
- Quick process: Most often, the application process is fast and easy. A good number of the companies that offer such lease programs have websites that allow you to apply at home — avoiding the lines and traffic. This makes it easier for individuals who barely have the time to visit the company’s office.
- Approval in little or no time. Once you have submitted your application, note that the leasing company will then send it to multiple lenders. Note that this grows your chance of getting approved.
Decisions will then be reached and forwarded to you in just a matter of minutes, and this further buttresses how fast no credit check Lease application can get. In addition, the possibility of your application getting approved is very high, as long as you have met all requirements.
- Fewer requirements. Unlike traditional loans that warrant multiple financial statements aside from your credit score, no credit check leasing programs only require basic documents. These documents may include a citizenship certificate, government-issued identification, bank account information, and proof of income statement.
- Higher interest rates: To guarantee that the leasing company can handle the risks that come with offering box truck financing to a borrower without a good credit score, the company will increase the interest rate. Note that interest rates vary from one company to another.
- Higher cost: Although this sort of lease program makes it easier to acquire a box truck, note that the fees can get a little bit higher. This may include the processing costs and other additional fees.
- Prone to risks and scams: This is especially true for the online application of no credit check box truck leasing. Note that the guarantee that the website is secured enough to restrict hackers and identity theft may not actually be true. There is a prevalence of loan scams caused by fraudulent lenders in the United States.
- Lease agreements can be tricky: Before you sign up with a box truck leasing program, it is imperative you carefully read and evaluate the lease agreement.
If you lease from the company you work for (if you aren’t an owner-operator), you might not qualify for the health benefits they offer. In addition, they might even deduct the cost of the leased truck right from your paycheck. Note that this isn’t really horrible as long as you know what you’re getting yourself into.
Requirements for No Credit Check Box Truck Leasing
Note that each company offering no credit check box truck leasing will have its own requirements, and these requirements can vary massively across board. A good number of these companies may demand less while some may be more.
In the United States, most lenders only approve applicants that are US citizens and they will be expected to meet the minimum age requirement, which is above 18 years old. In addition, some companies will only allow truckers or individuals who have a minimum of $1000 monthly income.
Others choose not to cap a minimum as long as your salary is steady and reliable. However, note that these companies will ask that you present or submit the documents that certify all the information noted above. Your bank account will also be required.
How Do You Qualify For No Credit Check Box Truck Leasing?
Just as was noted above, it can be quite difficult to find and qualify for no credit check box truck leasing. However, to ensure you are eligible, here are steps to consider;
- Analyze your finances: The first step will be to take a good look at the state of your finances and also analyze the best box truck leasing program for you. You should carry out this exercise before you even start shopping for box trucks.
- Put your paperwork in order: This is a very important step and any slight mistake can mean your application being rejected. Take your time to understand the requirements you are expected to meet and the documents you need to present. You may be expected to show proof of business paperwork coupled with papers that buttress your ability to offset the lease when the time comes.
- Choose the box truck: You have to be very careful with the kind of truck you pick as the lender wouldn’t want to hand out loans for just any truck. They will want to be convinced that the truck is worth the program and finance.
- Handle your down payment: Truth be told, there is no right answer to this question as it will more or less depend on the lender. Owing to your bad credit history, you may be asked to make a very exorbitant down payment. However, by analyzing your finances and understanding the company, you may be able to work out some type of deal.
Top Companies That Offer No Credit Check Box Truck Leasing and How to Apply to Them
Aside from leases, have it in mind that any other kind of business funding with no credit check can be very hard to come by—and most often, you are advised to be wary of finances that offer no credit check. However, to help you achieve the goal of owning a box truck, here are the top companies that offer no credit check box truck leasing in the United States.
To be able to enjoy Risinger no credit check truck leasing, you must sign on to drive with Risinger. Note that lease purchase drivers automatically qualify for bonuses and other perks. Eligibility will depend on your motor vehicle record (MVR), a pre-employment screening program (PSP), and inspection points.
According to reports, weekly lease payments are from $399 to $599; at the end of the term, you will be expected to balance the difference between the fair market value of the truck and the total principal paid. To apply, you will need to visit their website, and complete and submit a request form. A recruiting staff will contact you within 24 business hours. You can also reach them at 888-671-7979.
Contract Transport Services
Contract Transport Services (CTS) is another very viable trucking company with a lease-to-own purchase program. There is no money down when you work with this company and also no balloon payment at the end of your lease.
They also offer a 30-day warranty on all leases, fuel discounts, and other incentives for the lessee. Your weekly payment is quote-based, and there is no credit check required. To apply with Contract Transport Services, call (800) 709-1815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
First Capital Business Financing
Aside from box trucks, this company also offers financing and suitable leasing programs for sprinter vans, medium-duty commercial trucks, heavy-duty tractors, dump trucks, and several other commercial vehicles. Also note that they provide numerous financing options, with purchase loans available for good and bad credit, startup companies, and established businesses.
There are numerous ways you can apply to this company. You can choose to carry out your application over the phone by calling 888-825-1699. You can also decide to download their credit application or even submit your contact information online using the form on their website. Note that the next available advisor will reach out to you.
Anderson Trucking Service
According to reports, this trucking company offers a one-year lease-to-purchase program on select box trucks in their fleet. Note that to be eligible to finance your truck through ATS; you will first have to sign on as an owner-operator. With ATS, you can expect lease payments to start at $325 per week.
To apply, you only have to visit their business website, provide your name, and email, and give a brief description of what you are looking for. Note that one of their transportation experts will reach out to you within a few business hours.
For people looking for box truck financing over $1 million, Currency Capital remains a top option especially since they offer equipment loans of up to $2 million.
They also provide leasing programs with repayment terms as long as seven years and interest rates as low as 6%. Although you will still undergo a credit check and be expected to have a FICO score of at least 620, have it in mind that their website notes that they have funding options for all credit profiles. Aside from visiting their website to apply, you will be expected to provide the following materials:
- A quote
- Two years of business tax returns
- Three months of bank statements
- Profit and loss statements
- Balance sheet
- Debt schedule
This is also another top option to consider if you have bad credit as they don’t carry out credit checks or background inquiries when approving customers. Rather, you’ll expressly join their lease-to-own your truck program.
The company will retain ownership of the box truck — and can repossess it if you default on your loan — but turns the title over to you after you make your last payment. To apply, you will need to visit their website, and complete and submit a request form. Their staff will contact you within 24 to 48 business hours.
With Perry Funding, you can acquire up to $400,000 in financing over a 48-month repayment term for your box truck lease. Also note that you can acquire your box truck directly at the end of your lease, although you will be expected to put a 25% to 50% down payment. There’s also a 10% to 15% security deposit on all leases.
To apply, you will need to visit their website, and complete and submit a request form. If at any point you need to stop and save your application, click on ‘Save and continue later” at the bottom of the form. When requested, enter your email address. You will get a link in the email that will let you return to the form and continue your submission.
While Balboa Capital will most definitely carry out a credit check during their underwriting process, have it in mind that they consider all credit scores and don’t list a minimum credit score requirement beyond a “decent” FICO score.
In addition, you will need at least $100,000 in annual revenue and at least one year of business history. If your business financials are strong, Balboa may be more willing to work with lower credit scores.
To begin, you will have to visit and fill out an online application on Balboa Capital’s website. At this point, Balboa Capital will carry out a very soft pull on your personal credit to ensure that you meet their minimum requirements of having a steady income.
Truth be told, the box truck financing program has made it easier for people to start moving or commercial trucking companies. No credit checks leasing programs are really beneficial, especially for individuals who can barely maintain a good credit score. However, if you intend to apply for one, it is imperative you weigh first its pros and cons. Note that this will help you avoid issues that might hurt your situation financially.